Request pages to be removed
If your site is already verified with Google Search Console, follow Google's instructions to remove URLs from their search results.
Verify your site with Google Search Console
Site administrators can verify ownership of their site with Google, and then request URLs be removed or a site be fully reindexed. Go to Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools) to register.
For Google to verify your site, your homepage must be public, and your site cannot be private.
We recommend the HTML tag option, which sometimes appears under Alternate methods on the Google Webmaster Tools verification page.
- Copy the HTML meta tag provided by Google.
- Add the meta tag to the <head> section of your MindTouch site:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Branding > Custom HTML.
- Add the HTML meta tag provided by Google in Page HTML Head.
- Click Save.
- Return to Google Search Console to complete verification of your site.