MindTouch site structure, which is protected with the Guided Content Framework feature, creates content organization that is optimized for users.
Here is an example of what the structure might look like as well as some structure best practices:
► Video: Structure best practices
Article with a sub-article
- If you need another structural level in your Guide you can add a Reference or How-To article under a Topic, but you cannot add a Topic under a Topic, or any articles under a Reference or How-To.
- Do not nest Guides inside of Guides
- Instead, have the Guide live next to the Guide.
Articles below a Category
- Articles cannot live directly under a Category.
- Articles must live within a Guide to be visible.
Categories nested in a Guide
- You cannot add a Category below a Guide.
- A Category can only live below a Category to be visible.
For your content to be visible, it is important that you follow these best practices for content structure inside of MindTouch.