- A semi-public, semi-private or private page or section
- Create a group that needs to access the page or section
- Assign the appropriate role to the group
- Add the appropriate users to the group
You can also grant access to an individual user on a page, but we advise against this method. If an individual users (instead of groups) are granted permissions on a pages, then you have to individual pages to manually change permissions instead of adding or removing users to user groups.
Restrict access to your page or groups of pages
To grant access for users to a specific page or section:
- Navigate to the page or top page of the section you want to restrict access to.
- From the MindTouch toolbar, select Options > Restrict access.
- Under Page-Level Permissions, enter a User or Group into the field and click Add to list.
- If needed, click Apply changes to all subpages and choose the appropriate option.
- Click Save settings.
New subpages automatically inherit the settings of parent pages.
Restrict access to sections within a page
Learn how to create conditional content on a page that only specified users can see.