This article outlines how to create private sections in your MindTouch site to keep sensitive information from public access.
How to create a private section
Let's say you need to create a private section such as an only internally accessed "Compliance" section on your homepage. Follow the steps below to create the private section:
Step 1: Create a new section
- Navigate to the homepage of your MindTouch site.
- Click New on the MindTouch toolbar.
- Depending on the content that is to live in the private section, create either a category or a guide.
- Name your private section (e.g. "Compliance") and Save.
Step 2: Make your section private
- On the MindTouch toolbar, click Options > Restrict access.
- Under Page restrictions, select the Private radio button.
- Click Save permission settings.
Learn how to grant access to your private section for select users.