Add a MindTouch Path directly to pages using the editor.
Add a path via the editor
- Open a page in edit mode.
- Place your cursor on your page where you want the path to appear.
- From the editor toolbar, click Elements > Insert path.
- From the Add a path dialog, select a path.
- If you want the pages in the path visible on the page, click the Show pages checkbox.
- Click Insert.
- The path widget appears in the editor with a dashed border and a slightly transparent Dekiscript call to display the path.
- When hovering or selecting the widget, the colors darken and a solid border appears.
Add as many paths to a page as needed.
Edit a path in the editor
There are two ways to change your path link:
- Double-click the widget to select it and then click the path icon in the editor toolbar
- Right-click the widget and select Edit path from the context menu.
Move a path
To move your path to another location on your page, hover over the widget until a drag icon appears and then use that icon to drag your widget to the desired location.