Custom classifications are structured tags that have a pre-defined set of values but still function as regular tags.
When to use custom Classifications
Create custom classifications
- Navigate to Site tools > Control Panel > Systems Settings > Classifications.
- In the Add Classification section, enter a Prefix and Label for your custom Classification.
The Label will appear above the drop-down menu for this Classification in Page Settings.
- If you want a selected Classification to automatically apply to subpages created underneath a page, select the Recursive option.
- Click Add Classification to save the new Classification type.
- After the Classifications page in the Control Panel refreshes, scroll down to find your new Classification type.
- Enter a Tag and Label for each option you want to include with your custom Classification.
- Click Add Tag to save each option.
Each Label will appear, in the order they are added, within the drop-down menu for this Classification in Page Settings.