Also known as the User View and Search Report, the User Activity Report provides a full list of user view and search activity.
Access User Activity Report via Dashboard
- Navigate to Site Tools > Dashboard > Site Reports > User Activity.
- In the User Activity for field, enter the User Activity ID for a user, which must exactly match the full username as listed in the MindTouch Control Panel.
- Click View.
Access User Activity Report via Control Panel
- Navigate to Site Tools > Control Panel > Users & Groups > Users.
- Find a user you want to see activity for and click the chart icon in far right Actions column.
- The User Activity report will open in a new tab populated with the user's activity.
Download User Activity Report
If you do not see an option to download the report, contact the MindTouch Support Team.
- From the User Activity Report, scroll down to the Report download section.
- Select a month from the dropdown menu and click Download.
Format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss
|User ID||number||Unique user identifier.|
|Page Path||string||Location of current page, in the format xxx/xxx/xxx/...|
|Page ID||number||Unique page identifier.|
|Search Query||string||Search term entered into MindTouch search engine.|
|Search Path||string||Location from which search query was made, in the format xxx/xxx/xxx/...|
|Search Constraint||string||Lists the array of constraints (tags, classifications, path) specified for a given search query.|
|Search Total Results||number||Total results found for given search query.|
|Search Total Recommended||number||Total recommended results found for given search query.|