Localize and translate your MindTouch content.
Localization versus Translation
- Localization is conversion of sections of the MindTouch community member user interface into other languages
- Language packs are available for purchase
- A MindTouch site can have one language per site; adding on an additional language pack requires a new site license
- Translation is the conversion of the content of your MindTouch pages into other languages
Integrating a MindTouch site with a TMS (Translation Management System) automates steps in a content translation workflow and is highly recommended.
- Export a Translation List
- Compile a CSV list of content to be translated.
- Localization Scope
- Understand what user interface components are localized in MindTouch.
- Localized Customer Experience
- See examples of localized community member components of the MindTouch user interface.
- How to Mark Content as Do Not Translate
- Not all content should be translated. Use this technique to mark the content you do not want translated when using translation services or instant translation functionality.
- Supported Languages
- MindTouch supports 13 languages for the community member user interface and 10 languages for spell check.
- Custom Translation Classification
- Create a custom translation Classification for your translation workflow.