Content managers can create, export and share status lists to communicate and manage translation tasks based on custom classifications.
- On the MindTouch toolbar, navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- In the control panel, navigate to Systems Settings > Classifications.
- Add a custom classification that clearly identifies the translation status of your pages, e.g. Translation Status.
- Check the Recursive checkbox if you want to apply the classification to all subpages.
- Create your translation tags in the newly created classification. We decided on the following labels, but use whichever labels are most meaningful to you and your team:
Learn how to activate the export button in the page classification manager to help identify and inform your workflow.