Localize and translate your MindTouch content.
Localization versus Translation
- Localization is conversion of sections of the MindTouch community member user interface into other languages.
- Language packs are available for purchase.
- A MindTouch site can have one language per site; adding on an additional language pack requires a new site license.
- Translation is conversion of the content of your MindTouch pages into other languages.
- Export a translation list
- Compile a CSV list of content to be translated.
- Localization scope
- Understand what elements are localized by MindTouch.
- Localize UI components
- See examples of localized community member components of the MindTouch user interface.
- Supported languages
- MindTouch supports 13 languages for the community member user interface and 10 languages for spell check.
- Custom translation classification
- Create a custom translation Classification for your translation workflow.
- Translation Guidelines
- Consider language codes, file formats, and non-translatable content when translating content exported from your MindTouch site.
- Translation process
- Site structure and content modifications on localized sites impact translation in MindTouch.