Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) is a knowledge management methodology that integrates knowledge capture, improvement, and reuse directly into customer interactions.
MindTouch offers training with KCS Trainers certified by the KCS Academy, the only authorized certifying body for KCS.
- KCS Overview (1 day) - An interactive introduction for anyone interested in learning the basics of KCS.
KCS v6 Practices Certification (90 minutes) - Proctored exam comprised of 62 multiple-choice questions.
- KCS v6 Practices (1.5, 2, or 2.5 day) - A thorough, instructor-led workshop intended for anyone seeking a deeper understanding of KCS Principles, Concepts, and Techniques.
- KCS Leadership (2 day) - A thorough, instructor-led workshop intended for program leaders who wants to optimize and sustain KCS benefits.
- KCS Design Session (3 day) - A collaborative workshop with your KCS Adoption Team to develop key launch deliverables (Strategic Framework, Content Standard, Workflow or Process Map, Performance Assessment Model, Communications Plan, Technology Functional Specifications, Adoption Plan, and Road Map).
Request KCS Training
To ask about upcoming KCS training opportunities, contact the MindTouch Training Team.
To learn more about how MindTouch enables KCS, contact our MindTouch product experts.
Workshops and certification tests provide the insight and skills you need to launch your KCS program or improve KM processes in your organization.
Participants will learn:
- An understanding of the key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for ensuring knowledge base quality without review queues
- Processes for creating in-workflow (Solve Loop) and value-added (Evolve Loop) content
- How to manage KCS adoption, avoiding mistakes others have made
- Program and project managers for KCS adoption
- KCS program Council, Coaches, or Publishers
- Supervisors or Managers
- Product managers for technology and tools that enable KCS practices