The Search Insights report provides data for how users search within your MindTouch site and through your MindTouch Touchpoints.
To access the Search Insights report: go to Dashboard > Reporting > Search insights.
This report does not require any additional configuration and automatically records real-time search behavior.
- The new data for this report has been collected since August 7, 2017.
- The legacy search report, Search term and queries, will continue to be available too.
- Both search reports are only available to Admin users.
- The data from Search Insights is not available for export or download.
- Discover content gaps in the user search experience to improve or create new documentation.
- Analyze trends for different user types to enhance your user experience.
- Understand user behavior to add context to improve user adoption.
- Identify keywords to target and organize documentation into topic clusters.
- Leverage insights to inform and enable other departments such as Success, Support, and Product.
- Filter - Adjust the data by specific sources, user types, timeframes, and keywords.
- Discover trends - Data visualization provide a high-level overview of the search performance of your site.
- Analyze queries - View high-level metrics for queries or click a query for more details for that particular search.