MindTouch sends a notification email to any subscirbed to Category, Guide, or content page.
Combine subscription notifications with functionality via the page revision history to stay informed on any article changes you need to know about.
How to subscribe to pages
- Navigate to the page you want to subscribe to.
- Click the Page Notifications (star) icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page and select the appropriate radio button to set your subscription.
If you are on a Category or Guide page and want to receive notifications on all content in that Category or Guide, select the option for This page and all subpages. To subscribe to all content on your site, navigate to each top-level Category or Guide from your homepage and subscribe to all subpages.
To review the content you subscribed to and make changes to your subscriptions, MindTouch enables you to easily change your subscriptions. To set notifications or to turn off notifications on drafts, read our article on draft subscriptions.
- Page Title and Site Name in the email subject
- Link to page
- Date, time, and username for the change
- Details about the change, including any Edit Summary comments and highlighted content changes
- Links to View page, Edit page, View complete diff, and View page history.
- Link to Manage your page subscription notifications.