Change your page subscriptions
- Applies to:
- MindTouch (current)
- Role required:
Manage subscriptions through your user preferences or modify directly on the page.
Turn page notifications on and off
There are two ways to access your subscriptions:
- Click the My subscription link in your page's subscription dialog
- Click your user profile on the MindTouch toolbar and select My subscriptions
On the Page Page Notifications page, review your subscriptions and click the X in front of the page title to cancel subscriptions.
Disable or enable site notifications
If you have Administrator privileges, you can temporarily or permanently disable notifications for your entire site:
- From the MindTouch toolbar, select Site tools > Control panel.
- Under System Settings, click Configuration.
- Under Site Options, check or uncheck the Disable page notifications checkbox.
The time presented in the subscription email is based on your site's preferences. If you would like to change your site's time zone please contact the MindTouch Customer Support Team.