Feedback can identify areas for improvement in your MindTouch content.
- Article ratings and feedback
- Article ratings and feedback enable users to indicate if an article was helpful or not and provide optional comments.
- Community engagement
- Integrate knowledge with your community platform.
- Content gaps
- Maintain and evolve your product knowledge with a data-driven process that creates high value customer-facing content.
- Content quality checklist
- Consider a checklist to assess your MindTouch content.
- Incorporate customer feedback into your content workflow
- Useful content feedback comes from your end users.
- Set up a feedback knowledge queue in Salesforce
- Set up a knowledge queue in Salesforce to capture user feedback and take action to improve your documentation.
- Social discussion
- Social discussion can be added by leveraging a social tool to add to your MindTouch site.