MindTouch allows you to move your content automatically redirects the page URL and all your links.
If you choose to move a page, be aware that MindTouch will also move all subpages belonging to that page.
Select a new location
- Select Move page from the Page Options drop-down menu on the MindTouch toolbar.
- Select the new location by either:
- entering the path into the Page path field.
- navigating to the location in the Navigate window.
- Rename the page if desired in the Title field.
- Once you have selected the new location for the page, click Move page.
How permissions are handled
When a page or section is moved to a new location, the moved content retains the permissions of the original parent page. For instance, if you have the following structure:
and you move "/Parent_1/Page_1" under "/Parent_2", the new "/Parent_2/Page_1" page retains the original permissions of "/Parent_1":
- /Parent_2/Page_1 (page retains the permissions of "/Parent_1")