Extract an .mtarc file and see the contents.
Follow these steps to extract the contents of an MTARC file and see its contents (an MTARC and associated ZIP file are attached to this page):
- An MTARC is really a ZIP file. Rename your MTARC file and give it the ".zip" extension.
- Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all to create a folder structure of the MTARC contents.
- Open the package XML file to view the summary of the contents.
- To navigate the actual contents of the MTARC file, open the relative folder.
- To view the HTML contents of the actual page, view the page file: