Link Manager highlights link issues such as:
- Links to deleted pages.
- Links to dated content.
- Links to external, and undesired sources.
Access the link manager
- Admin permissions.
Find link manager
- On the MindTouch toolbar, select Site tools > Dashboard
- Under Content Management, click Link Manager
Understand your link report
The link manager offers a filterable list of pages, under which the links (or page references) associated with those links are displayed.
Search - filter for text in pages and URLs.
- Location: Filter by hierarchy using this browse option to drill down into a specific subsection of your MindTouch site for review.
Once the desired location is selected, you must click the Filter Links button to update the page.
- Filter: Filter by link status. Statuses include:
- All: Includes all link references.
- OK: Includes all good internal links.
- Broken: Includes all broken internal links.
- External: Includes all external links (link status is not tracked for external links).
Once the desired filter is selected, you must click the Filter Links button to update the page.
- Page title: References page on which links are located.
- Page path: Path associated with the specified reference page.
- Reference status: Status of the link analyzed.
- Reference location: The link path.
- Reference content: Content found inside the link tags.