When you modify the source content, it is automatically updated on pages where it is reused.
SEO impact: Google does not punish sites for duplicate content, but arbitrarily chooses which content (if any) to surface in search results. Follow the outlined process to control SEO impact when reusing entire pages.
- Display titles of reused sections
- When you reuse only a section of a page, there is an option to also include the title of the reused section.
- How to reuse content
- Reuse content (an entire article or just sections of an article) in another location of your site.
- Permissions for content reuse
- Control the access for a specific page or group of pages.
- Reused page not loading
- While the ability to reuse content is a welcome content management function, inadvertent infinite loops will not display. Review the various scenarios that could prevent your page from loading.