New Pages via Templates | Customize Pages | Table of Contents
Page layout in MindTouch is based on several layered components, including any site-wide custom branding, the type of new page you add, and any custom elements.
- New Pages
- Use templates to create new pages in MindTouch, which are based on Category, Guide, Topic, How-To, or Reference templates.
- Table of Contents (TOC)
- The MindTouch table of contents (TOC) is an automatically generated list of all headings (H1, H2, H3, etc.) on individual How-To, Reference or Topic pages.
- Custom Elements
- There are several ways to customize pages in MindTouch.
- Add an author bar to a page
- Category Listing Display - Simple or Detailed
- Create a Custom Template in MindTouch
- Create a page statistics bar
- Global Variable Guidelines
- Guide Listing Display - Single or Tabbed
- Hide Recommended Articles
- Set up tabbed navigation (MT4)
- Which subpages show up in a detailed category