To edit a page, ensure that you have editing permissions in your MindTouch site.
Edit content on a page
- Navigate to the article you want to edit.
- On the MindTouch toolbar, select Edit.
- Choose to Create draft or Edit live.
- Edit the content as necessary. See a complete list of editor tools.
- In the Edit summary field at the bottom of the page, leave change notes for other editors or yourself (optional). Edit summaries can be viewed in the page revision history.
- Click Save to save the changes you made.
Automatic saving - By default, MindTouch autosaves pages every 25 seconds in case your browser crashes or computer restarts so that you can return to the page and pick up where you left off. You can change the interval to suit your preferences.
Word count - A word and character count is displayed in the upper right corner of the editor UI.