Rename or move an attached file in MindTouch via the Attachments table.
This page applies to:MindTouch (current)
How MindTouch handles attachment moves
- Images: Images on the page will continue to render even after you move the attachment.
- Links to attachments: Like images, links to attachments will continue to function even after you move the attachment.
- Permissions: Moved attachments will inherit the page permissions of the page it is moved to.
Move attachments in MindTouch
- Navigate to the article page that has the attachment you want to move.
- In the attachments section at the bottom, hover over the attachment you want to move and click on the move/rename icon.
- Select a location you want to attach the file to:
- Use the Browse tab to navigate through existing hierarchy
- Use the Search tab to enter keywords
- Confirm the current location under Original file location.
- Confirm the new location under New file location.
- If you also want to rename the attachment, enter a new title in the File name text field.
- Click Move file.