View the default PDF CSS
Before you start modifying your PDF CSS, get insight into the default PDF CSS:
- Append the following to your MindTouch site URL:
/@style/common/prince.cssFor example, you would load the following for your site:
Check for styles you can tweak and modify to fit your own styling.
Be aware that
content: <value> adds information to the PDF. If the
content: <parameter> includes a
flow value, then there are elements that are passed to the PDF that cannot be modified, only overridden.
Add your custom PDF CSS
PDF CSS does not have a Revision History, changes are final and cannot be reverted
To customize styles, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- Under Branding, select Custom PDF CSS.
- Add your own CSS in the Custom PDF CSS text box and click Save.
Added styles must be supported by Prince. For CSS formatting help, refer to http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp.
- To save a CSS file as backup or to work with it on your desktop IDE (integrated development environment), click Export CSS.
Review sample styles to start customizing your PDFs.
- Change PDF heading styles
- Create a PDF
- Create separate elements in your PDF footer
- Customize PDF header or footer
- PDF tables spills off page
- Sample PDF styles
- Save content as a PDF (MT4)
- Saving content as a PDF file (MT4)
- Set a max width for PDF images
- String of content in a table cut off in PDF
- Tables appear cut off in PDF
- Use different logo for PDF