Google has deprecated the use of YouTube API v2 in favor of API v3, which requires an api key to search YouTube video dialog in the MindTouch Editor.
- Follow instructions from Google to make sure status is ON for the YouTube Data API v3.
- Name your key and the URL(s) of the domain(s) you would like to include for the API key and click. If you have two deployments, one named help.example.com and internal.example.com, add only *.example.com.
- Copy the API key from your Google account.
- In your MindTouch site, navigate to Site tools > Control Panel > System Settings > Editor.
- Paste your API key in the YouTube API Key section and click Save.
It may take a few minutes before API keys are updated.