Access User Activity Report via Dashboard
- Navigate to Site Tools > Dashboard > Site Reports > User Activity.
- In the User Activity for field, enter the User Activity ID for a user, which must exactly match the full username as listed in the MindTouch Control Panel.
- Click View.
Pro Member role Admin is required to view and download CSV results in the User Activity report. All other Pro Members roles can only view User Activity Results for Community Members.
Access User Activity Report via Control Panel
- Navigate to Site Tools > Control Panel > Users & Groups > Users.
- Find a user you want to see activity for and click the chart icon in far right Actions column.
- The User Activity report will open in a new tab populated with the user's activity.
Download User Activity Report
If you do not see an option to download the report, contact the MindTouch Support Team.
- From the User Activity Report, scroll down to the Report download section.
- Select a month from the dropdown menu and click Download.
- If needed, unzip the .csv.gz file that downloads.
Format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss
|User ID||number||Unique user identifier.|
|Page Path||string||Location of current page, in the format xxx/xxx/xxx/...|
|Page ID||number||Unique page identifier.|
|Search Query||string||Search term entered into MindTouch search engine.|
|Search Path||string||Location from which search query was made, in the format xxx/xxx/xxx/...|
|Search Constraint||string||Lists the array of constraints (tags, classifications, path) specified for a given search query.|
|Search Total Results||number||Total results found for given search query.|
|Search Total Recommended||number||Total recommended results found for given search query.|