Reports to understand activity across your site.
To access Site Reports, navigate to Site Tools > Dashboard from the MindTouch toolbar.
- Help Request Usage - How your site usage compares to licensed HelpRequests
- Search Terms and Queries - Legacy search terms report
- Site Activity - User and content growth over time
- Community Scoring - How users rate articles on your site
- Content Aging - Content age, edits, and feedback
- Site Structure Analysis - Identify any errors that impact your site structure
- Community Scoring Report
- The Community Scoring Reports lists how users rate content in your MindTouch site.
- Content Aging Report
- The Content Aging Report lists all pages in your MindTouch site with details about last edited date, views, number of edits, and page rating.
- Help Request Usage Report
- Access historical site usage, projected site usage, and license information.
- Search Terms and Queries Report
- The Search Terms and Queries Report is a legacy report that is still available and shows a list of search queries and the articles clicked.
- Site Activity Report
- The Site Activity Report provides a graphical representation of how your users and content grow over time, including details of total pages, users, and a breakdown of content created, edited, and deleted.