Reports to understand how customers and agents are consuming content.
To access Customer Experience Reports, navigate to Site Tools > Dashboard from the MindTouch toolbar
- Customer Insights Report
- Also known as the User View and Search Report, the Customer Insights Report provides a full list of user view and search activity.
- Page Views Report
- Track how your pages are being viewed.
- Path Completion Report
- How users view and complete MindTouch Paths.
- Search Insights Report
- The Search Insights report provides data for how users search within your MindTouch site and through your MindTouch Touchpoints.
- Self-Service Report
- Track customers' self-service activity to see how many people are getting what they need when coming into the MindTouch-powered site versus the amount of people coming into the site without resolving their problem (and who end up submitting a ticket).