Reports to understand how customers and agents are consuming content.
To access Customer Experience Reports, navigate to Site Tools > Dashboard from the MindTouch toolbar
- Customer Insights Report
- Also known as the User View and Search Report, the Customer Insights Report provides a full list of user view and search activity.
- Page Views Report
- See how your customers are interacting with your content on a more granular level—to see how effective your content is by getting insight into what your customers are looking at and where they’re spending the most time.
- Path Completion Report
- The Path Completion Report helps you understand how your readers are engaging with your Paths so that you can increase customer success in your knowledge base through data-driven content improvements.
- Search Insights Report
- The Search Insights report provides data for how users search within your MindTouch site and through your MindTouch Touchpoints.
- Self-Service Report
- Track customers' self-service activity to see how many people are getting what they need when coming into the MindTouch-powered site versus the amount of people coming into the site without resolving their problem (and who end up submitting a ticket).