The Search Insights report includes filter options to view search data for specific sources, user types, timeframes, and keywords.
The Channel filter has two options:
- Searches within your MindTouch site ("Acme Corp" in the screenshot)
- Searches within your Touchpoints
If you select the Touchpoints source filter, a drop-down menu displays containing each search-related Touchpoint configured for your site. If you are using a Touchpoint CRM integration such as MindTouch for Salesforce or the Zendesk Touchpoint, use the Touchpoint filter to analyze search trends and content gaps for your support agents.
The Users filter is based on the default MindTouch user types:
- All - The default view in the report that shows all user types.
- Anonymous - Anonymous visitors who can view and rate public content but do not log in for additional privileges.
- Community members - Users who log in to view public and restricted content permissioned for Community members.
- Pro members - Internal users who log in and can contribute to content.
The Group filter is based on any groups you have on your MindTouch site. Once you configure a user to groups we record the searches pertaining to the groups they are part of, there is no back population from the user's past searches. You can add one or multiple groups, if you add multiple groups, you will see the combined view of those group searches.
The Date Range filter is based on the current time you are viewing the report and includes options for Last 7 days, Last 30 days, and Last 90 days. A filter for a custom time frame is in development. Data for this report began collecting on August 7th, 2017.
The Keyword filter is a field to enter a term or multiple terms to view data for specific keywords.
The Limit filter options include 100, 250, 500, and 1000.
Under Query Type, select the Negative Experience checkbox to filter for search queries that machine learning has characterized as negative experience