The Search Insights report provides data for how users search within your MindTouch site and through your MindTouch Touchpoints.
To access the Search Insights report: go to Dashboard > Customer Experience Reports > Search insights.
- Data for this report has been collected since August 7, 2017 and automatically records real-time search behavior
- The legacy search report, Search term and queries, is still available
- Both search reports are only available to Admin users
- The data from Search Insights is not available for export or download
- Discover content gaps in the user search experience to improve or create new documentation.
- Analyze trends for different user types to enhance your user experience.
- Understand user behavior to add context to improve user adoption.
- Identify keywords to target and organize documentation into topic clusters.
- Leverage insights to inform and enable other departments such as Success, Support, and Product.
- Filter for User Sentiment - Negative Experience
- Filter - Adjust the data by specific sources, user types, timeframes, and keywords.
- Discover trends - Data visualization provide a high-level overview of the search performance of your site.
- Analyze queries - View high-level metrics for queries or click a query for more details for that particular search.