The Search Insights report provides data for how users search within your MindTouch site and through your MindTouch Touchpoints.
Learn more about the Search Insights report
To access the Search Insights report: go to Dashboard > Customer Experience Reports > Search insights.
- Data for this report has been collected since August 7, 2017 and automatically records real-time search behavior
- The legacy search report, Search term and queries, is still available
- Both search reports can be accessed by Admins
- Discover content gaps in the user search experience to improve or create new documentation.
- Analyze trends for different user types to enhance your user experience.
- Understand user behavior to add context to improve user adoption.
- Identify keywords to target and organize documentation into topic clusters.
- Leverage insights to inform and enable other departments such as Success, Support, and Product.
- Filter for User Sentiment - Negative Experience
- Filter - Adjust the data by specific sources, user types, timeframes, and keywords.
- Discover trends - Data visualization provide a high-level overview of the search performance of your site.
- Analyze queries - View high-level metrics for queries or click a query for more details for that particular search.