My Page is a central location for all of your activity in your MindTouch world.
Here on My Page you'll find your Activity Dashboard which houses all types of handy information; including all your recent activity within your documents. Lets take a quick look at everything within your Dashboard.
Access My Page
To access your dashboard, click on My Page on your top menu bar.
You'll then see your Activity Dashboard. The Dashboard contains general information about your activity within your account.
1. Login date and time.
2. Original subscription date.
3. What timezone you have indicated.
4. What groups you are a member of.
5. Any messages sent to or from you.
The right side panel is a list of all the Recent Activity for the documents you are working on.
1. The name of the documents with easy access via hyperlink.
2. The changes you made to that document.
3. The date the change was made.
You now know how to read your Activity Dashboard and check out all of your recent documents ~ a helpful tool to know where you left off!