This page applies to:MindTouch 4 and MindTouch TCS
Below are the available Mac keyboard shortcuts within the MindTouch editor. If you would like to see a list of commands while using the MindTouch Editor, you can use the command OPTION/ALT+0 to view our accessibility dialog when the editor is open.
- Command+Left-arrow: jumps to the beginning of the line.
- Command+Up-arrow: jumps to the beginning of the document.
- Command+Right-arrow: jumps to the end of the line.
- Command+Down-arrow: jumps to the end of the document.
- Down-arrow: moves the cursor down to the next line.
- Up-arrow: moves the cursor up to the line above.
- Alt/Option+Left-arrow: moves the cursor let by one word.
- Alt/Option+Right-arrow: moves the cursor right by one word.
- Shift+ any of the above keyboard shortcuts: selects the content between where the cursor started and where it ended.
- Enter (Return): ends a paragraph and starts a new one.
- This creates a new section and structures it as a <P> in most cases.
- Shift+Enter: adds a line break.
- This does not create a new section, but instead inserts a <br /> in most cases.
- Delete: deletes a character to the left of the cursor.
- Command+Delete: deletes the entire preceeding line.
- Alt/Option+Delete: deletes the word or punctuation immediately to the left of the cursor.
- Command+E: opens the page in edit mode.
Undo and Redo
- Command+Z: performs the undo operation.
- Command+Y: performs the redo operation.
Cut, Copy and Paste
- Command+X: cuts a text fragment to clipboard.
- Command+C: copies a text fragment to clipboard.
- Command+V, Shift+Insert: pastes a text fragment from clipboard.
- Ctrl+A: selects all document contents.
- Shift+Left-arrow, Shift+Right-arrow: selects a text fragment by letters.
- Alt/Option+Shift+Arrow: selects a text fragment by words.
- Command+Shift+Up-arrow: selects a text fragment from the cursor to the beginning of the document.
- Command+Shift+Down-arrow: selects a text fragment from the cursor to the end of the document.
- Command+B: applies bold formatting to a text fragment.
- Command+I: applies italics formatting to a text fragment.
- Command+U: applies underline formatting to a text fragment.