My Preferences is where you can update your user profile information like your Display Name, email, Time Zone, Language, and password.
In My Preferences, a user can update the following information:
- Display Name: the name others will see in MindTouch for the specific user.
- Email Address: this is the email address all notifications will be sent to.
- Language: defaults to None.
- Timezone: allows a user to select the timezone they wish to view time stamps in.
- My Password: allows a user to update their password.
Setting your preferences
To set your preferences, perform the following steps:
- From any page, in the navigation bar, click the User profile drop-down menu, and then select My Preferences.
- Update the information in any of the following fields:
- Display Name
- Email Address
- Click Apply Preferences.
What are the benefits of this feature?
My Preferences allows a user to control how their information is delivered to other users as well as themselves. By allowing a user to change their own information or preferences, instead of an administrator, their information or preferences are updated instantaneously.