This article explains how to bring data from GeniusLink into the analytics within your existing CRM/CEM. By integrating GeniusLink with an existing analytics platform, managers can identify and measure key metrics that benefit the organization. Examples include:
- Agent efficiency: Measure mean-time-to-resolution on cases with and without linked articles. Identify which agents are using the most/least related articles.
- Gaps in content: Identify which cases were closed without being able to reference a relevant article.
- Quality metrics: See which content is closing the most cases.
- Product and service-based trends: See which articles are most useful on a per-product basis.
- Regional and persona-based trends: See which content helps based on region or persona type.
Sample reports may appear like this:
Step 1: Integrate GeniusLink
First, setup the generic integration with MindTouch, specifically:
The code above has placeholders that explain how to integrate with an existing CRM/CEM object. In summary:
- Linking to case: Create an object to represent the MindTouch article, and associate this with the native case in the CRM/CEM. You can include information from the MindTouch article such as the URL, Title, and Author.
- Publishing to MindTouch: When a new article is published, link it automatically to the current case using the system above.
Step 2: Run Reports within the CRM/CEM
The existing platform should have functionality to run reports based on native objects. Sample reports include:
- Articles with the most/least linked cases
- Cases resolved without an article
- Agents with the most/least linked cases
- Average time to resolve cases with linked articles vs. those without
- Percentage of cases with linked articles by region, persona or product