Listing of MindTouch class and ID names used in MindTouch. Styles are listed in the order of their appearance in the HTML from top to bottom and left to right.
- .mt-wrapper *
- This container sets a width and centers the content on the page.
- .mt-header *
- This header container allows for Custom CSS to differentiate between the content and header containers since they both use
- .mt-pro-member *
- Pro member bar at the top of the page that appears to seated members only.
- .mt-editor-controls *
- Page controls for pro members located inside the
.mt-pro-membercontainer on the left.
- .mt-pro-controls *
- User and site controls for pro members located inside the
.mt-pro-membercontainer on the right.
- Unseated and anonymous controls container located at the top right of the page.
- Login and unseated user navigation links located inside the
.mt-user-navcontainer in the upper right of the page.
- Logo container located to the left and under the
.mt-user-navbased on seated status.
* Seated users only
- Container that holds and centers
.widget. It is to the left of the tray.
- Container for dynamic breadcrumb navigation located above the
.mt-content-containerand below the
- Main content container located below
- Older breadcrumb container found above the page title but below the dynamic breadcrumb navigation inside
- Found inside an
<H1>, this is the page title container. It is found below
- Container that holds the "Previous" and "Next" navigation links visible on Topic, How-To, and Reference pages.
- Tabbed container at the bottom of the
.mt-content-containerthat holds a page's comments and file attachments. By default this container is hidden on Portfolio, Category, and Special pages.
Right Tray Styles
- Container located to the right of
.mt-content-container, this container holds page controls, feedback, related articles, tags, social controls, and other miscellaneous content based on page type.
- Container located at the top of
.traythat contains the global search field.
- .trayframe and .traybody
- Containers that give the
.traycontainer it's border and depth. The content is contained inside
- Generic container for each of the components located inside
.tray. Creates a border to separate content.
- Navigation in the
.traythat contains links for notifications (seated users only), email, printing, and PDF generation.
- Container where social share buttons exist for Facebook, Twitter and Googe+.
- Contains the last modified date link to page history. Date is plain text for anonymous and community members.
- Container for the content rating plugin located inside the
- Identifies the related articles template container inside the
- Identifies the tags plugin content inside the
- Shows site navigation in the
.tray. Hidden by default, except in the /Template: namespace, this feature can be turned on with special configuration settings.
- This container allows for customers to add their own content to the tray container. It lives at the bottom of the tray.
- Container at the bottom of the page that contains site information.
- This contains the site name and copyright. It is floated to the left inside
- Container floated to the right and inside
.mt-footthat holds the Powered by MindTouch link to mindtouch.com.