Touchpoints can support various department functions across the entire customer journey.
Customers can drop off at any point during the three major phases of the customer journey—the Research stage, the Buy stage or the Succeed stage. While many factors may contribute to customers dropping off, the lack of accessible product documentation need not be one of them. With MindTouch Touchpoints, customers—and potential customers—can remain engaged along their journey to solidify their movement toward the successful adoption of your product and brand loyalty.
In the Research stage
Embed the search tool into any of your site properties (product page, blog, forum, community, etc.) to connect your customers to your product documentation. With the search tool, help potential customers research your product and make purchase decisions from anywhere on your site.
In the Buy stage
Use contextual help button tool to allow your buyers to review product information during checkout. With the contextual help tool, your buyers will never have to leave your shopping cart again to verify and validate their purchase decisions.
In the Succeed stage
Create product experts and self-service opportunities by populating contextual help links that offer detailed explanations of your product's functionalities inside your product. With the contextual help tool, your product users can access your product documentation at all times to help them become successful product adopters. Also, add the search-in-place tool and the customer insights tool to your ticketing system to gain insight into your customer's struggles and efforts and to empower your success and support agents.
Operations, Sales and Marketing
- Attract a wider audience of potential buyers across many web properties
- Boost a company’s domain authority with vast amounts of richly linked content
- Connect web properties to facilitate product adoption from anywhere on a site
- Establish product content as the authoritative content on the web
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment from lack of immediate self-service options
- Control the product evaluation process
Product, Support and Training
- Help increase successful user adoption of the product through in-product implementation
- Reduce the amount of support tickets generated from lack of self-service options
- Create internal product experts by linking training materials to authoritative product documentation
- Boost user confidence in product and support availability
- Empower agents to offer focused solutions for customers
Content Management, Information Architecture, and System Integration
- Support microcontent management
- Gain insight into content value through reporting
- Inform content gaps and architectural weaknesses
- Implement Touchpoints easily and quickly
Success and User Experience
- Inform interactions along the customer journey
- Identify user adoption issues and solutions
- Create user experts through continuous access to product information
- Create loyal brand adopters through constant engagement