Touchpoints are integrations that extend your MindTouch content to embed within any web property or application.
Use Touchpoints to leverage knowledge for:
- Customer engagement. Provide additional product help when users are trying to educate themselves or solve a problem on their own (support site).
- Upsell opportunities. Suggest additional products or add-ons as customers are buying a product (e-commerce site).
- Technical validation. Make product information easily available to potential customers who are researching your product (marketing site).
- Sales execution. Offer last-minute product information to customers who are about to abandon their shopping carts (e-commerce site).
- Product adoption. Provide additional details on functionality to help customers become successful product adopters (support site or in-product).
- Agent enablement. Empower your support and sales teams with access to the most current and relevant solutions.
- Contextual Help Button Touchpoint
- Embed a contextual help button in any web property or application that connects to your MindTouch content.
- Customer Insights Touchpoint
- The Customer Insights Touchpoint is an embedded integration that allows your agents to gain insight into customer search and viewing behaviors on your MindTouch site.
- Embedded Contextual Help
- Extend a MindTouch page into a third-party website or application for embedded access without a pop-up needed to view the content.
- Search-in-place Touchpoint
- Embed a search function for your MindTouch content in any web page or application and display the results in place.
- Search Touchpoint
- Embed a search function for your MindTouch content in any web page or application and open the results in your MindTouch site.
- Sign-in Touchpoint
- Allow users to authenticate from any of your web properties or applications in order to navigate permissioned content from your MindTouch site.