Enable KCS as part of MindTouch for Salesforce Service Cloud integration.
KCS - maximizes agent efficiency and effectiveness by incorporating knowledge creation and improvement, along with KCS™ best practices, into the agent workflow. KCS v6 verified solution enables your agents to follow KCS best practices as they resolve cases
- Current version of MindTouch
- Draft authoring disabled for MindTouch site
- Guided Content Framework enabled
- Capture Manager enabled for MindTouch site
- Touchpoint license
This solution is custom-configured for each client by MindTouch Professional Services. Elements and labels may differ from what is documented.
This solution became generally available April 5, 2019 and is only implemented by request for each MindTouch site.
Support agents using this integration can:
- View and navigate MindTouch content from within Salesforce
- Link a support article to a case to share that knowledge with the customer
- Create and edit MindTouch content from within Salesforce
Search - integrated search that automatically suggests articles based on ticket information
View - access and navigate through all knowledge articles without leaving Salesforce
Insights - see content viewed and searches performed by customers before they submitted a case
Create - automatically pull case subject and description into a new article with easy template to add resolution information via Editor Lite
Link to Case - connect knowledge to tickets to help the customer and inform product improvements
Edit - When viewing an article, use Editor Lite to improve the article real-time
- Search field - Auto-populated by the subject of the case and the search is executed immediately. You can modify the search text and refine search through filtering
- Link to Case - Attaches the article to the case record, stores article-case association in MindTouch, copies to clipboard
- Unlink from case - Removes the article from the case record, remove the article-case association that was stored in MindTouch
- Copy Linked articles - Copies all Linked articles to the clipboard for easy pasting into response to customer
View and navigate content from your MindTouch site
- Edit - Edit article as long as you have appropriate permissions
- Link to Case - Attach article to case record, copy to clipboard
- Open article - View article in new tab in MindTouch
From the insights tab, you can see what the user searched and viewed in the knowledge base.
Select the Create tab to automatically create a new article from a case.