Customer Insights in Service Cloud
See what customers have searched and viewed so agents can provide a faster and more relevant solution.
Enable Customer Insights as part of MindTouch for Salesforce Service Cloud integration.
The Insights tab displays customer history with MindTouch self-service activity before they submitted the case.
- Under User viewed, see MindTouch content viewed with timestamp
- Under User searched, see MindTouch search queries entered with timestamp
- Details will continue to populate for ongoing customer activity
- Colors indicate the relative timeframe in which the customer viewed or searched for content
- Click an article title to open the article in a browser tab
- Click a search term to open a search results page for that term in a browser tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the Insights tab and click View in MindTouch to see the data in a browser tab
Insights only shows pages and searches powered by MindTouch. Use a third-party data tool, such as Google Analytics, to collect data for behavior in other systems.