The most common use cases for SAP Service Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors are available as pre-packaged integrations, called Touchpoints, that can be configured, tested, and deployed in a production environment without development customizations. MindTouch Touchpoints are part of the product roadmap and therefore supported by the teams at MindTouch and subjected to quality assurance testing during the regular release schedule.
Pre-packaged integrations: MindTouch Touchpoints.
While setting up and configuring integrations from SAP Knowledge Central to an SAP cloud solution can be completed by an IT/project/implementation resource, there are deployment-specific prerequisites that impact the integration functionality and production experience.
- Define outcomes for your goals and objectives - A thorough understanding of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and outcomes that your business requires is essential.
- Identify Business Requirements - Connect your business requirements to use cases for knowledge integration with SAP Service Cloud or use cases for knowledge integration with SAP SuccessFactors that support the strategic goals and objectives of the project.
- Identity and Access Management configuration - To provide appropriate access to the right content, consider how users, groups, and roles are configured in your identity management provider.
- Information architecture - The foundation of every deployment is dependent on how the content used to answer questions and solve problems is organized and structured. Extending the appropriate content into the integration must be enabled by an information architecture that is in alignment with your organization's support experience strategy.
- Optimized content - Complete a content audit to confirm the intended audience has all of the required content that addresses their needs when they are looking for help and provides the right outcomes to enable the organization to achieve defined objectives.
- Content permissions - An efficient integration that accelerates, rather than hinders, workflow depends on permissions and privacy settings to personalize and automate content integration.
- SAP Service Cloud dependencies - A resource with the following skills needs to be available for the implementation team when adding the integration to the screen of your SAP cloud solution.
- SAP Administrator who can create a new HTML mashups and add it to the ticket screen layout
- Resource who can generate the premade integration in MindTouch and copy/paste HTML into the mashup based on a premade template
These deployment-specific prerequisites are considered and addressed as part of implementations led by MindTouch Professional Services.
Set up SAP Knowledge Central integration through MindTouch Services
The MindTouch Services team has completed hundreds of successful implementations to date, which are leveraged into best practices for all go forward projects
- Advisory Services determine and define the level of risk associated with a project or a specific element of the project and ensure the overall desired experience
- Professional Services builds project plans and scopes of work that account for risk assessments and experience
- Project Management ensures all services are clearly defined and the project is on course for a successful implementation
Whether your organization wishes to leverage MindTouch for a comprehensive implementation plan or for key elements of the implementation, we are here to assist your teams.
Talk to MindTouch Professional Services for a fine-tuned methodology and unique approach that quickly accounts for these dependencies, often guiding customers to an accelerated launch.