This article outlines how to configure MindTouch workflows to integrate with your existing SAP CRM system.
How to integrate workflows into your CRM
To access the workflow configuration, the user must have the admin role. With the admin role, the user will be able to go into the control panel. To access the workflow configuration in the control panel:
- Log in as an admin user
- In the upper right, of the pro member bar click on Site Tools.
- Then click on control panel in the drop down menu.
- You will then be redirected to the control panel.
- In the right menu, under System Settings, select Integrations.
- You will be redirected to the integrations page, where you can see, the Workflow Configuration section.
Step 2: Configuration
Select any workflow you want to set up. In this example, we will configure the Submit Issue button workflow. Click on the Title or on the plus sign and it should expand a form of values.
Configure any values you might need. To enable email workflows, check the send email checkbox, and fill up the fields required (email recipients and subject). Once you have all the workflow values configured to your liking, click on save.
Upon Saving, you will get messages that will reflect whether your changes were saved successfully or not. If you have required fields that were left out, it will indicate the workflow and field. The form will not save any data until all values are valid.
Invalid or missing values when saving: