Embed a Customer Insights Touchpoint into your web properties or applications.
- Create a Customer Insights Touchpoint
- Basic HTML skills
- Host or domain on which you want to embed the customer insights Touchpoint
- Rights of authorship on the page on which you want to embed the customer insights Touchpoint
Embed Customer Insights Touchpoint
- Navigate to Site tools > Dashboard > Integrations > Touchpoints management.
- Scroll to Active Touchpoint tools, select your Touchpoint and click Copy code to clipboard.
- Navigate to the page on which you want to embed your customer insights Touchpoint.
- Decide where on the page you want to add the customer insights Touchpoint.
- If necessary, consult with your product developers to access the HTML of your web application.
- Paste the embed code directly into the HTML of your web page or application.
- Open your web page or application.
- Type a user's name into the search bar.
- Verify the customer insights Touchpoint returns search and view activity entries for the user.