At the center of Mindtouch integrations is a set of connectors we call Touchpoints. Our open API is also available for developers to further customize MindTouch content integrations.
- Touchpoints are integrations that extend your MindTouch content to embed within any web property or application.
- SAP Integrations
- Integrate knowledge into your organization's SAP cloud solution.
- Legacy Integrations
- We no longer support these integrations, but the documentation is available for reference.
- Zendesk User Guide Integration (Legacy)
- Publish an article from Salesforce GeniusLink (Legacy)
- Create KCS reports in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Integrate search with your Salesforce case submission (Legacy)
- Convert legacy F1 to Contextual Help Touchpoint
- GeniusLink for Salesforce (Legacy)
- GeniusLink for Salesforce Installation Guide (Legacy)
- Create a generic ticket submission form (Legacy)
- Add search to your "Submit Ticket" form (Legacy)
- Enterprise and Federated Search
- Learn how integrations with Enterprise and Federated Search providers can extend your MindTouch content.
For expert guidance to connect marketing tools or web analytics, contact MindTouch experts.Get Expert Help