GeniusLink is a series of best practice integration points to connect MindTouch to your preferred SAP CRM system. This integration is common among MindTouch customers to empower support, sales and sales teams. Once integrated, you can expect to:
- Expedite sales by enabling sales reps and sales engineers.
- Report on knowledge usage within your sales, support and marketing team.
- Empower support agents to search, share and suggest knowledge.
This guide is most valuable for support agents, content managers, and site owners.
- SAP CRM system integration points (SAP KC)
- Give the power of MindTouch to your sales, support and marketing teams. GeniusLink provides easy-to-use instructions to add MindTouch to your CRM and ticketing systems.
- Gain insight into customer activity (SAP KC)
- Integrate a "Suggest Article" feature (SAP KC)
- Integrate Link to Case (SAP KC)
- Integrate MindTouch into your help desk or CRM (SAP KC)
- Integrate Search into your CRM (SAP KC)
- Integrate with an existing analytics platform (SAP KC)
- Troubleshoot your integrations (SAP KC)
- MindTouch integration points (SAP KC)
- Give your customers, prospects and partners an interface to file tickets and suggest articles from MindTouch.
- Add search to your "Contact Support" form (SAP KC)
- Boilerplate for "Request an Article" form (SAP KC)
- Configure the UI workflow (SAP KC)
- Create a "Contact Support" form (SAP KC)
- Create a "Request an Article" form (2) (SAP KC)
- Create contact and request forms (SAP KC)
- Integrate MindTouch Search (SAP KC)
- Leverage APIs to gain customer activity insight (SAP KC)