This article outlines how to grant specific groups access to your semi-public (i.e. your restricted, public-facing) MindTouch pages.
What you need to have in place
How to grant access to your semi-public pages
- Navigate to the pages you want to restrict access to.
- From the MindTouch toolbar, select Options > Restrict access.
- Verify your page is configured as Semi-public.
- In the User or group type the group's name. (The field may auto-populate).
- Select the group role depending on the tasks the group is allowed to perform on the page and click Add to list.
- If restricting a whole section, click Apply restriction settings to subpages and choose the appropriate option.
- Click Save permission settings.
New subpages automatically inherit the restrictions of their parent pages. You will NOT need to individually set restrictions for every new article you create under a restricted page.
Learn how to create a private, internal-only-facing section.