This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
MindTouch has a built-in programming language called DekiScript that allows you to access system information and add business logic to your MindTouch articles. This guide is most valuable for Technical Writers and Developers.
- Get started with DekiScript
- Learn about our built-in scripting language DekiScript and get started on further enhancing your content.
- Use DekiScript
- Take advantage of power features to bring your content to the next level. Use DekiScript to add variables, dynamic lists and more.
- Add a version indicator to your pages
- Apply conditional global variables
- Build a widget to display file attachments
- Create conditional content on a page
- Embed a tree navigation using DekiScript (wiki.tree)
- Exclude pages from the popular pages list
- List recently modified articles targeting specific tags
- Set up global variables
- Use if statements in DekiScript
- Use the foreach statement in DekiScript
- View recently modified pages