Once you have created your search-in-place Touchpoint, you can embed the Touchpoint into any web site or application for which you have rights of authorship. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Basic HTML skills
- Access to edit the location you wish to embed the Touchpoint
- Creation of a search-in-place Touchpoint
Copy the embed code
- From the Site tools menu on the MindTouch toolbar, select Control panel.
- Navigate to System Settings > Integrations > Web Widgets.
- Scroll down the page to the Currently enabled web widgets section, find your Touchpoint and click Copy code to clipboard.
Embed the Touchpoint
- Find the location in your site or application where you want to embed the Touchpoint and paste the embed code directly into the HTML.
Save your change.
View your Touchpoint
- View your site or web application in your browser of choice.
- The embed code renders the search-in-place Touchpoint HTML for the best experience your modern browser of choice can offer.