Once you have created your contextual help button Touchpoint, you can embed the Touchpoint into any web site or application for which you have rights of authorship. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Basic HTML skills
- Access to edit the location you wish to embed the Touchpoint
- Creation of an contextual help button Touchpoint
Copy the embed code
- From the Site tools menu on the MindTouch toolbar, select Control panel.
- Navigate to System Settings > Integrations > Web Widgets.
- Scroll down the page to the Currently enabled web widgets section, find your Touchpoint and click Copy code to clipboard.
Embed the Touchpoint
- Find the location in your site or application where you want to embed the Touchpoint and paste the embed code directly into the HTML.
- Save your HTML changes.
View your Touchpoint
- View your site or web application in your browser of choice.
- The embed code will render the contextual help button with whatever styling your site has for it.
- When a user clicks the button, a dialog with the specified help article appears.