This article provides an overview of MindTouch Touchpoints—what they are, where to use them, the various types available, and how to get them.
What are MindTouch Touchpoints?
MindTouch Touchpoints are embeddable building blocks that connect your customers at every step of the customer journey with your product documentation or help content. Embed MindTouch Touchpoints on your e-commerce site, inside your product, on your company website, or anywhere else you have authoring rights. With a click of a button or an entered search, customers can find answers to their product questions no matter where they are on your site or application.
Where can I use MindTouch Touchpoints?
Use Touchpoints along every step of the customer journey on any of your web properties or applications for which you have rights of authorship:
- Inside your applications (in-product)
- On your e-commerce pages
- In any of your website pages
- Inside your CRM (customer relationship management) system
- In ticket deflection forms
- On your MindTouch site
- In your blogs
- On your social media channels
- In your community forums
Which Touchpoints exist so far?
Below is a list of Touchpoints that are available so far:
How do I get these Touchpoints?
Not sure your licensing package includes MindTouch Touchpoints? Here's how to find out:
- Fetch your MindTouch licensing package.
- Review how many Touchpoints you are entitled to use.
- Don't see Touchpoints included in your licensing package? Or want more? Contact your customer success manager.