MindTouch allows you create a GeniusQueue using a simple Salesforce.com Case Object. You can also create a queue by adding a checkbox to the case. These will allow you to capture user created negative feedback. This tutorial will show you how to set up a GeniusQueue within Salesforce.com.
Set up a Knowledge Queue in the Case Object
- In Salesforce.com, navigate to Customize > Cases > Fields > Case Origins.
- Under Case Origin Picklist Values, click the New button.
- Type in
KQand click Save. The new picklist value will show up in your list of values.
- In Salesforce.com, navigate to Customize > Cases > Fields > Email-to-Case.
- Add a routing email address:
- Under Routing Addreses, click the 'New' button and select Email-to-Case.
- Select a Routing Name.
- Designate the Email Address (using the same address you configured in the MindTouch control panel).
- Set the Case Origin to Knowledge Queue. Salesforce will create a longer Email Services Address.
- Verify your email address.
- Copy the Email services address and use it to set up a forwarding address in your email client.
- Set up a case view to see all incoming cases to the new knowledge queue.
Using a custom field checkbox in a case
- In Salesforce.com, navigate to Customize > Cases > Fields.
- Under Case Custom Fields and Relationships click New.
- Select the Checkbox radio button.
- Give it a field label.
- Enable field-level security and add to page layout.
When negative feedback is recorded by a customer service rep, all they have to do is check the box while in the case. You can then create a report that shows cases that need further action.
Create a report to see the cases that require further action
- Under the Report tab, click New Report.
- Create a new cases report.
- Designate the report time frame.
- Add the filter for the new check box
- Include the Case details in the report columns to display the case notes